Reflection/Reflection


Adjustment:
For the second semester I am going to continue working hard and spending class time wisely. I am going to try and take more unique photos that are better composed and have a more interesting contrast. I want to compose my images better when we do photoshop compositioning projects, so that way the end result looks more professional. Also, I want to take more interesting photos so that way my projects can be more unique and catch the eye of more people. Lastly, I am going to expand my skill by learning more techniques and tricks to do in photoshop.

Reflection:
I feel that I have continued to work hard and that I still use class time wisely. I feel that in the Cubism and Daily Dozen Projects I fulfilled the role of taking more unique photos with better contrast. But, in the Forced Perspective Project, while I created a unique image, I don't think it's contrast is as great as it could've been. For compositioning, I feel that I have definitely improved because in the renewal of an old family photo, my photoshopping looked much better than some of my previous works. For the Daily Dozen Project, I feel that I improved on making my projects more unique because I feel that all my photos were very different, creative, and well unique. Lastly, I feel that I have learned some new photoshop techniques and tools such as the patch tool, new adjustments, and new filters.

Working hard - A
Spending class time wisely - A
Uniqueness - B
Contrast - B
Compositioning - A
New techniques - B

Final Grade - B

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of Art Response