What art? 1
1. The mood is very somber, but the images are still full of different shades of colors. Their expressions seem sad, almost longing, and they seem very concentrated. The first image has a relaxed posture where she's sitting up but not completely straight. And, the second picture her posture is manipulated because she is pushing her shoulders forward but leaning her head backwards. 2. I think these images were created in a photoshoot and then manipulated through photoshop. This is because there are many filters that could've been used to make the images have these effects. Also, in the photoshoot they could've taken blurry pictures, used a unique backdrop, or been wearing certain makeup. 3. In the first image, the contrasting bright blue color lightens the mood and makes it seem like there is light even in the darkness. But, in the second picture there is no opposing bright color, only a corresponding red color, making it seem like the loneliness or darkness is hitting...



I think this fear means fear of destruction. If it is that i think you portrayed it very nicely, i like how you blended out the three different skies, it looks really cool. I also like how edited out the computer screens to make it seem corrupt.
ReplyDeleteThe merging of the clouds within the picture is pleasing and adds a feeling of discomfort to the whole. It emphasizes a chaos or uneasiness that supports the topic of fear.
ReplyDeleteThe fear that I think the photo is conveying is accidentally hurting someone close to you. The photo is successful in conveying the fear because it shows the progression of a happy setting becoming darker because of your own error, as displayed on the computer monitor. I love the attention to detail involved in incorporating several images to create a completely new one. One thing I would comment on is placement of the folder on the table, which would look more realistic if it was angled more so along the table, but other than that, it is a wonderful photo.
ReplyDelete